packJPG Options is an official graphical interface for the lossless JPEG compression programs packJPG and packARC, programs specially designed to losslessly compress JPEG files. JPEG files are typically reduced in size by approximately 20 percent. JPEG files can be compressed to either PJG files or self-extracting archives (SFX).
packJPG Options presents an intuitive interface to packJPG, affording easy file and option selection.
packJPG Options offers the additional benefit of thumbnail generation for easier photo browsing of associated compressed files. The setup utility integrates packJPG into Windows for one-click decompression and direct access from Windows Explorer.
- packJPG Options Setup (includes packJPG v2.5f and packARC)
- packJPG Options Portable (includes packJPG v2.5f and packARC, install and registry-free)
Previous version downloads:
- packJPG Options Setup (includes packJPG v2.4 and packJPX)
- packJPG Options Portable (includes packJPG v2.4 and packJPX, install and registry-free)
Important: packJPG versions 2.4 and 2.5 are incompatible!
The official home of packJPG: http://www.elektronik.htw-aalen.de/packjpg/
- packMP3 Options Portable (includes packMP3 v1.0c, install and registry-free)
See also: http://www.matthiasstirner.com
Page last updated: November 6, 2013