Windows 10 Compatible & Digitally Signed
PhotoTools includes ten tools which most every photographer will use at one time or another.
A simple to use toolbox which can many times substitute for opening a full-fledged photo editor. PhotoTools is free to use, without cost or obligation. Please test before production use.
- Lossless auto rotation (AutoRotate), a feature not included in Windows 10
- High quality photo resizing, save your custom size from session to session
- Lossless date/time stamp
- Lossless caption stamp
- Lossless Canon artist stamp (ImageArtist)
- Reverse geocode location (for geotagged photos)
- Reverse geocode location stamp
- View photo locations in Google Earth (GEPix)
- Full metadata display
- Copy Canon CR2 or Nikon NEF metadata to matching JPEG files (e.g. IMG_4338.CR2 → IMG_4338.JPG). For Adobe Lightroom exports, where metadata is stripped during export.
Three of the tools are available to install separately, for even easier access:
This is the only authorized source of these tools.
Digitally signed by Michael G Lee
PhotoTools ©2017 Michael Lee
PhotoTools is designed for Microsoft Windows and JPEG photos.
All tools are offered as-is, and without warranty. Please test before production use.
Tool icons are modified from the Freeline iconset by Enes Dal and used under license.
Also by the author — GPStamper “Know Where – Know When”