packJPG Options is an official graphical interface for the lossless JPEG compression programs packJPG and packARC, programs specially designed to losslessly compress JPEG files. JPEG files are typically reduced in size by approximately 20 percent. JPEG files can be compressed to either PJG files or self-extracting archives (SFX).
packJPG Options presents an intuitive interface to packJPG, affording easy file and option selection.
packJPG Options offers the additional benefit of thumbnail generation for easier photo browsing of associated compressed files. The setup utility integrates packJPG into Windows for direct access from Windows File Explorer.
- packJPG Options Setup (Includes packJPG v2.5k and packARC)
- packJPG Options Portable (Includes packJPG v2.5k and packARC) Install and registry-free
- packJPG Lite NEW! The essential features of packJPG Options, now even easier to access. Install-free
packJPG v2.5 and above are incompatible with earlier versions
Earlier version downloads:
- packJPG Options Setup (Includes packJPG v2.4 and packJPX)
- packJPG Options Portable (Includes packJPG v2.4 and packJPX) Install and registry-free
The official home of packJPG: http://packjpg.encode.ru/
- packMP3 Options Portable (Includes packMP3 v1.0g) Install and registry-free
Page last updated December 4, 2016
packJPG Options was developed by the author of GPStamper